DIY Christmas Place Card Holder

Thursday, December 08, 2016








One of my all-time favourite things to do is look up 'christmas' on Pinterest. Seriously, if you haven't done it, get on it now!

After seeing the photo on the left on Pinterest months and months ago, I thought it was really cute and wanted to make some for myself, my brother, and my parents this Christmas. Even managed to persuade Mum to put her gold present place card holders in the box this year. I'm really not very good at arts & crafts but this is beyond easy to make in less than 10 minutes.

Firstly, grab a box of candy canes, you need 3 candy canes per person/place card. You'll need to position them so that 2 are at the front to hold the place card and one is at the back acting as the stand. I found the best way to position them into place is by using a rubber band.

Next, choose a ribbon to tie them with. These work best with fabric ribbons, rather than the plastic shiny ribbon you would tie around presents. Also, it helps if you keep the rubber band on and tie the ribbon over the top so you can't see it.

And that's literally all you have to do. The place cards I have are the ones that come with the Christmas Crackers so that was easy enough and I like that they fold in half so you can see as much of the ribbon/candy cane as possible.

xx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts