Pandora Ring Collection

Thursday, December 29, 2016







Originally, I was going to post this before Christmas but then I knew I was getting another ring for Christmas so postponed it!

I've been buying jewellery from Pandora for years now as I absolutely love their designs. In particular, I love their rings and wear mine pretty much everyday. I get quite a lot of people asking to see them when I'm out and about so I thought I'd do a post showing you my collection.

Side note: I got all-but-one of mine in Australia but I've inserted pictures of the current UK prices.

I got these first ones for Christmas a few years back and couldn't find them on their current website so they must be discontinued. They do have different birthstone rings though. There was a third stackable ring I wore with these, however, due to my overly-excited clapping at a concert, it got very misshapen and snapped...oops.




This one I got from my parents as a University graduation gift last year with a matching necklace which I'll also tag as it's Pandora.




This is definitely my favourite and the picture really doesn't show how beautiful it is.
It is also available in 14 ct gold and rose gold. Alternatively, it is available with a round stone









This one is a lot thinner in real life than it looks in the picture and not as 'shiny looking' but it's still lovely, don't get me wrong.
It is also available in gold







This final ring, I got for Christmas as I've wanted a thumb ring for a while. You can't see it on the picture but the underneath of the ring is a white/pearly colour which I've taken a picture of. Apart from that it looks exactly the same.



So that's it for my ring collection. I'm sure as time goes on I'll acquire more!....If I have any fingers left. Maybe stackable is the way to go from now on!

A
xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts